Topics from the past
- Reminder about upcoming deployment interruptions
- Week of Jan 9: No train (dev summit/all-hands)
- [Wmfall] “Send me your photos”...projects, events, retreats, fun etc….for All Hands
- Please add your questions and vote on others for the Dev Summit Q&A WIth Victoria and Wes (even if you’re not attending you can participate!).
- If you are attending the Dev Summit, come thinking of how you might spend your time on “Get Stuff Done Day” and add your proposals.
- There is a phab task for figuring out the interactive team deployment schedule for next quarter--please participate if you are interested: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T153158
Announcements, Information, Questions
- Last-minute Dev Summit spots available (contact RFarrand by 1pm SF time)
- Discovery Quarterly Review presentation Jan 23 (slides are due earlier...Jan 16)
- Informal/ad-hoc Discovery burger meals on Tuesday and/or Wednesday
- Let’s have a team gchat for the week, to coordinate activities
Scrum of Scrums
Are we blocked?
Are we blocking? (https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/blocked-on-search/)
Other dependencies (in either direction) which don’t need to be called out as “blocked” (e.g. are progressing smoothly, have no urgency, etc.)
Quick Quarterly Goals/KPI Update (if needed)
Past (Q2 Oct-Dec) Quarterly Review: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1uem20E4P_e94yTfWpX8wQkbV8cDuNkja913TDonYATs/edit
Discovery Roadmap FY2016/17: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ctlqdLA__0OxDuO7mJEIDLP-xt9a7E4jv4INMlZAHdQ
This status was last updated 2016-12-15. Completed/dropped goals are not shown.
FY 2016-17 Q3 (Jan-Mar) Key Results
- (To be filled in)
- Jan 5: Next All-Discovery retro
- Jan 9-11: Dev Summit (SF)
- Jan 12-13: All-hands (SF)
- Some of us not going to the Dev Summit will be coming in a day early
- Jan 13: Informal Discovery lunch
- Feb 1: CREDIT showcase
- Signup: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/CREDIT
- May Discovery offsite (planning has begun)