Jump to navigation Jump to search
Topics from the past
- Deb attended the Reading offsite (deeper discussion postponed)
- Deb will schedule a meeting later to go over the offsite
Announcements, Information, Questions
- Code review office hours (first was May 12; more to follow)
- Search offsite this week
- Chris K is at EMWCon next week (25 - 27 May). I’m presenting on what my team does.
- FDC released their first round of feedback on the annual plan.
- Annual reviews are proceeding; generally this week/next week
Scrum of Scrums
- Portal update script blocked on ops https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T135029
Dependencies which don’t need to be called out as “blocked” (e.g. are not longer a blocker)
- Issue while installing new elasticsearch servers (Chris Johnson has about 60 servers arriving, it will take some time) - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T133772
- Wrong SSD in wdqs100: same, bandwidth of Chris is limited - https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T120712
Are we blocking?
- All-Discovery retro Monday May 16
- Next Showcase (“CREDIT”): Scheduled June 1
- Signup: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/CREDIT
- Next Discovery retrospectives: Scheduled late May/early June