- Annual Plan for Audiences 2018-2019
- उत्पाद के लिए वार्षिक योजना २०१७-१८
- उत्पाद के लिए वार्षिक योजना २०१६-१७
- २०१६ उत्पाद सारांश
- २०१५ उत्पाद प्रौद्योगिकी समीक्षा
दर्शकों के बीच
- Product Principles
- तकनीकी सहयोग मार्गदर्शन
- Community Process Principles
- Design Statement of Purpose
- Data and research information for products
- Monthly Research Showcases.
- सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य पहल
- कॉमन्स पर संरचित डेटा
- नए पाठक — on-going research that focuses on understanding potential Wikimedia readers in countries where access to the Internet is quickly growing.
- नए सम्पादक के अनुभव
- दर्शक अनुसंधान
An Audience team covers a set of features developed according to specific user flows and needs.
We build collaborative, inclusive tools for creating and editing free knowledge.
- पृष्ठ: Contributors
- फैब्रिकेटर टास्क बोर्डस: #Contributors-Team; #Collaboration-Team-Current, #ContentTranslation-Release8, #Parsoid, #VisualEditor
- दल: Editing, Collaboration, Language, Parsing plus Design and Product
|M/M ±||Y/Y ±|
|Monthly active editors||83 799||–2.9%||1.1%|
|—of which new (first-month)||16 100||–8.9%||–5.0%|
|—of which second-month||4 740||9.0%||–0.5%|
|—of which existing||62 900||–2.0%||2.9%|
|Monthly non-bot edits||20.8 M||–17.5%||19.6%|
|Monthly mobile edits||1.10 M||–1.4%||30.3%|
|—as % of non-bot edits||5.3%|
|New editor retention rate||6.7%||–13.5%||11.3%|
For further documentation, see Contributors/Metrics.
Active editors continue to be stable long-term, as existing active editors gradually grow and new active editors decline. Non-bot edits have grown and become more volatile since 2015, due largely to Wikidata edits (which include many untagged bots).
New editor retention has grown somewhat over the past year or two—last month’s value was the highest since 2008—due mainly to an upward trend on English Wikipedia which has taken average retention from roughly 5.5% to roughly 6.5% over that span.
- The filters on Recent Changes beta feature now lets you save sets of filters, with further improvements coming soon.
- The Linter tool, which helps editors find and highlight wikitext errors, is now available on all wikis except the largest (like MediaWiki.org – see the linting index page). We will release it to the remaining wikis soon, once performance concerns are addressed.
- Improvements to Content Translation to replace its editor with the same platform as the visual editor continue.
- In the visual editor, you can now see visual diffs as you edit. We will improve and expand it in the weeks ahead.
- Our work on deploying Compact Language Links out of beta (T66793) is nearing completion. It is available to everyone on all wikis except two Wikipedias, English and German. (T136677)
- Our work to release the visual editor to all Wikipedias is now almost complete. There are now outstanding only the eight multi-script Wikipedias (including Chinese) which are technologically blocked, on which we're working with Parsing. There are also three other Wikipedias in incomplete deployment states (English, Spanish and Dutch), for which work is paused pending the new wikitext editor release, and won't resume until some point, probably in mid-to-late-2017.
We build exceptional learning and reading experiences for the sum of all knowledge.
- पृष्ठ: Readers
- प्रमुख: Toby Negrin
- फैब्रिकेटर टास्क बोर्ड: #reading
- दल: Mobile Apps, Desktop & Mobile Web, Reading Infrastructure
- Reading code responsibility
|Pageviews[r 1][r 2]||15.4 B||-0%|
|...डेस्क्टॉप[r 1][r 2]||7.0 B||-7.0%|
|... मोबाइल वेब[r 1]||8.2 B||+6%|
|... वैश्विक उत्तर[r 1][r 2]||11.8 B||-0.9%|
|युनीक उपकरण (all Wikipedias)||1.52 B||+4%|
|एंड्रॉइड युनीक्स||5 M||-17.23%|
|Android Installs||14.1 k/d||-8%|
|iOS डाउनलोड[r 3]||2.91 k/d||-27.35%|
|Updated May 31, 2018. For some analysis of longer-term trends, see also the quarterly core Readers metrics overview for Q2 and other Readership metrics reports. More information about the Android app's metrics can be found in this overview.
Pageviews in April were almost exactly at the level of a year ago, in contrast to the last few months where we had seen a year-over-year decline of up to about 6%. In fact we would even have surpassed the April 2017 pageviews if not for the deployment of page previews to the German and English Wikipedias this month (completing the feature's rollout to the desktop version of all Wikipedia languages. As discussed before, it causes a decrease in desktop pageviews of about 3-5%, intentionally so, as the feature is designed to facilitate reading linked articles without opening the entire page). The increase appears to have started around late March/early April, focused on desktop, with no clear explanation so far. We may have more information in the quarterly Readers metrics presentation later this month.
Technical work supporting the core community of the Wikimedia projects
Wikidata is a free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines. This project is maintained by the Software Development & Engineering department at Wikimedia Deutschland.
- पृष्ठ: Wikidata
- Lead: Lydia Pintscher
- फैब्रिकेटर त्रुटियाँ और टास्क्स बोर्ड: #wikidata
- चर्चा सूची: firstname.lastname@example.org
WMDE Fiscal Year 2016
WMDE Fiscal Year 2017