Jump to navigation Jump to search
October 11 2018
== Previous Action Items ==
- Dmitry: document new best practices wrt network, rx java [carry over] - still in progress
- Charlotte: think about fun knowledge sharing for All Hands [carry over] - lightning talks
- Charlotte: follow up with JK re: discussion with Margeigh and Nirzar - carry over
- engineers: do code review every day, check comments - yes!
== Keep ==
- Cleaning up the tasks on the J board. +1+
== Stop ==
- Getting sick whilst travelling. Seriously.+100
- Navigation redesign getting merged into the master branch and preventing rollout of notifications+100+87+
- lack of communication, not keeping features in their own branches
- not used to working with 2 releases at once
- not aware of urgency around releasing nav
== Start ==
- A somewhat more regular cadence of releases - and re-scoping work so we can do that if possible.
- when start new release board and put tasks on it, name a target date for release and only take on tasks we're reasonably confident we can do by that date
- helps w/ dependencies on other teams (qa, research, etc)
- should check in with this along the way, esp during prioritizating meetings
- this topic comes up a lot; we should think more retrospectively about previous releases
- try this on the L board, see how it goes?
- Being on the product-all mailing list if you aren't already (email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added)
- check that you are getting emails from this list
- Expensing a tea kettle for my desk. ;)
== Questions ==
- Design schedule?
- Carolyn filling in until end of year, Robin will start attending, Carolyn and Rita will be onboarding him
- will be official in Jan
== Action Items ==
- everyone: check that you're on the product-all list