Jump to navigation Jump to search
August 11, 2016
Previous Retrospective Actions
- [MONTE] Talk with Josh to establish a dedicated time for Monte to fix holes in our regression testing. Fridays? DONE
- [JOSH] Schedule: Before we ship the next version, let's do a walkthrough (iPad, iPhone) DONE
- [MAX] Review the value of story pointing, see if we should continue, discuss (email?) DONE
- [MAX] Invite Corey to regression test meeting with Andy DONE
- [JOSH/MAX] Explore how to identify cards that are for the coming beta, specifically the release candidate (tags? meeting agenda?) PUNTED
What's going well?
- Volunteers providing debugging data+1+!
- Apple loves us
- Fixing bugs and crashes +1
- 5.1 items in firly good shape
What's not going well?
- Tracking action items (can we do the phab thing?)
- Scheduling is a challenge
- Efficiently getting information from users to help fix bugs and crashes
- Apple is overly secretive and has "high power for profit" expectations
- Incorporating primary research / usability testing before next release
- App store rating (soon to change! i hope)
- Decision on estimation?
- [MAX] Make phab cards for action items (column on backlog?)
- [MAX] Schedule followup meeting to discuss Nicholas' regression script
- [MONTE/JOSH/COREY] Give a regression test example to TSG ahead of above meeting w/TSG
- [JOSH/MAX] Explore how to identify cards that are for the coming beta, specifically the release candidate (tags? meeting agenda?)
- [JOSH/MAX] Talk 1:1 about how to handle OTRS, App Store Reviews, and Social Media. Chore wheel?
- Also, highlight the debt incurred by assigning devs etc
- [MAX] Find a home for retro on calendar
- [JOSH] Look into OTRS filters/queueing to Make OTRS Great Again
- Ping Keegan (subject lines for subqueues?)