(Redirected from Visual Diff)
|This is a disambiguation page, which lists pages which may be the intended target. If a page link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.|
There are several "visual diff" efforts in the MediaWiki world:
- Inside the visual editor is a visual diffs system essentially comparing the HTML of two documents; eventually, this will be available on MediaWiki history and diff pages too.
- As part of their testing efforts, the Parsing team created the "Visual Diff Testing" tool, which is a pixel differ of the page rendered as an image, used to identify differences between Parsoid and the legacy parser.
- As part of Google Summer of Code 2008, guyvdb mentored by Brion created an HTML diffing tool in MediaWiki core, which was later removed in 2009.
- Extension:On-Article Diff Highlighting (2011)
- IBM's history flow as an alternative concept
- Wiki Edit History Analyzer (paper What Did They Do? Deriving High-Level Edit Histories in Wikis), "promised" some extension for their visual diff code, still active on it.
- Replay edits tool shows some visual diffs