|[TR0] Existing levels of functionality, user experience, confidence, and performance are maintained
||[TR1] Release VisualEditor to more accounts and anonymous users on the English Wikipedia
- Done Editors can be auto-opted-out of seeing any trace of the visual editor when a site changes configuration
- Done Editors see an educational pop-up on using the software for the first time
- Done Editors can switch mid-edit between the wikitext and visual editors without saving on desktop
- Editors have a single edit tab which remembers which editor they used last 
- Editors get their expected editor whenever they click on a red link or other edit links 
- Editors can set a preference to always try to use their favoured editor, or to show both edit tabs
- Anonymous editors can XXX
- Editors can edit and save pages with the created wikitext being applied consistent, so that the wikitext shows up cleanly and transactions are as simple as possible. 
|[TR3] Research and experimentation to improve language support
||[TR5] Improve support for math editing by improving the UX of the Math extension and researching its usability 
- Editors can edit with native and third party IMEs in Japanese without issues.
- Editors can edit with native and third party IMEs in Korean without issues.
- Editors can edit with native and third party IMEs in Arabic without issues.
- Editors can edit with native and third party IMEs in Farsi without issues.
- Editors can edit with native and third party IMEs in Hindi without issues.
- Editors can edit with native and third party IMEs in Cantonese without issues.
- Done Editors can see a live preview of the formula as they edit it 
- Done Editors can understand the errors they are given (errors are visible to editors; error status transmitted to editor) 
- Done Editors can see errors in context as they edit them 
- Editors can browse a list of all formula fragments they can use 
- Editors can click on each formula fragment to insert it 
- Editors can see syntax highlighting of their input as they type LaTeX 
|[No TR] Epic long-term structural work
||[TR5] Improve support for graph editing by improving the UX of the Graph extension and researching its usability
- Editors can edit one or more surfaces within another surface with a shared toolbar and the nesting of content within content e.g. for template fields. 
- Editors can edit the caption of an image or the contents of a reference directly inside the page they appear in, rather than by opening a dialog. 
- Editors can edit templates' parameters as rich content when appropriate
- Done Editors can create new graphs of currently-supported types 
- Editors can create, edit and convert existing graphs to pie-chart type graphs
- Editors can create interactive graphs which readers can change to see more
|[TR??] Increase value of contributions by prototyping and researching integrating edit recommendations
|[TR2] Improve VisualEditor on mobile devices by prototyping and researching using VisualEditor on mobile devices
- Editors can switch mid-edit between the wikitext and visual editors without saving on mobile
- Editors can edit the page immediately as soon as they click "edit", without loading the whole page into the editor; as they try to edit new paragraphs, they become available "just in time".
- Blocked on being able to load page-level items (like references) independently of the rest of the page; blocked on support from the Parsoid service
- Editors can edit bits of the page without needing to load the whole thing, making starting an edit much faster. 
- Blocked on being able to load page-level items (like references) independently of the rest of the page; blocked on segments of the document being treated as proper portions of the document rather than faked sections  ; blocked on re-unifying the content of the page with the meta-data about the content.  
- Editors can edit long pages, making as many changes as they wish, and save the server-staged document near-instantly when they're done.
- Blocked on only sending changed parts of the document back to the server ; blocked on support from the Parsoid service.