I see you're committing to the repository now, welcome :)
- Thanks, just committed it. VitaliyFilippov 13:52, 1 November 2011 (UTC)
Page specific user rights extensions
Hello VitaliyFilippov, I noticed you added a extension to Category:Page specific user rights extensions. I am interested in this extension but the link you provided is going to an non existing page on http://wiki.4intra.net/Extension:IntraACL. Is there any documentation on this extension if so is it possible for you to put it on the MediaWiki website? If not I think you should remove the link on Category:Page specific user rights extensions, it will only confuse people. Best regards, --Jongfeli (talk) 14:59, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
- VitaliyFilippov (talk) 19:19, 16 January 2013 (UTC) Oops sorry. The correct link is just http://wiki.4intra.net/IntraACL (russian) or http://wiki.4intra.net/IntraACL/en (english). Another problem is that now we don't have a patch for the latest MediaWiki - the last supported one is 1.18.6. It's not too complicated to make the patch for 1.20, but it's not done yet.
Hi there. I hope you don't mind me poking you but I wanted to bring a bug for the SlimboxThumbs extension to your attention that I have noted here. Thanks for maintaining a very cool extension :) 220.127.116.11 22:01, 9 June 2013 (UTC)
- VitaliyFilippov (talk) 11:49, 17 June 2013 (UTC) Sorry, I was on vacation. Just answered you on the extension talk page.
- No problem :) Thank you, I responded too. 18.104.22.168 12:38, 17 June 2013 (UTC)
Wikilog german translation
Hi, i am interested to translate the Wikilog-extension to german for you, me and everyone! But i never translated a extension-file before. When you give me a litte help how to use the international files, i can do this.
Interested? --hollosch (talk) 22:10, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
- VitaliyFilippov (talk) 22:51, 5 March 2014 (UTC) The german translation is there, but not updated since I've forked Wikilog, in fact there is a lot of languages, and all them except english and russian are not updated... :) it seems the most correct (and convenient) way to do translations is translatewiki.net, but I never tried it, and original Wikilog was already there, so they may be confused about my fork?.. Maybe we should contact them and ask?.. And of course you can also translate directly with your favorite text editor :) .i18n.php is just a php source file with message arrays, it has english messages in the beginning - use them as the reference, then scroll down to the line with $messages['de'] and add ones that are missing and/or incorrectly translated compared to english. Each single quote within message text must be prepended with a backslash "\". If you're familiar with git/github, you can make changes and send me a pull request; if not - just the modified file.
I'm getting "You don't have permission to access /mediawiki4intranet/extensions/MatchByPrefix on this server" when I go to http://wiki.4intra.net/svn/mediawiki4intranet/extensions/MatchByPrefix Duskbrannigan (talk) 17:20, 31 October 2018 (UTC)