Hi! Need your help for migration of Communication/cs into new translation system. I've imported old translations into new version of Communication/cs and appeal to you to check and finish it. Thanks in advance! --Kaganer (talk) 22:35, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks! Maybe you also translate of How to contribute? --Kaganer (talk) 00:37, 4 February 2013 (UTC)
Czech and Notifications
Thank you for helping with translations. It is invaluable work! I was wondering if you could help out with a small translation project.
We are releasing Notifications to the Czech Wikipedia next week. There are still three priorities to double check for translations to make sure they are complete and accurate so that the Wikipedia gets the best experience possible:
- Echo on translatewiki for user interface
- Thanks on translatewiki for user interface
- Notifications help on mediawiki.org. This page can be hosted after translation on mediawiki.org or we can localize it to this Wikipedia.
Hi Petr! I have been using the Category completer tool for adding pages to tawiki categories. I am requesting few things:
- Hotcat add option is not working properly. It would be great if the links opened in a new tab on clicking it.
- Would be useful if there was option to give output in wikitext syntax. like list of pages missing: [[page]]
- if possible could you release the source code for the tool.
- Unfortunately, Hotcat removed the option to trigger the add-category behavior from outside, and I don’t know of any other tool which would provide it. If you want to open the link in a new tab, use the middle mouse button (or hold Ctrl when clicking).
- I added a button to export the list in wikitext syntax (with the option to copy to clipboard, working only in some browsers).
- The source code is available.
- --Mormegil (talk) 12:53, 17 March 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Petr. The wikimarkup option was very useful. Would it be possible to produce the wikimarkup output by accessing a link like: http://tools.wmflabs.org/mormegil/catcompleter/index.php?catname=2000&homelang=ta&sourcewiki=en&output=wikimarkup
- This will give us the opportunity to run bots to a larger extent. Is it possible to include categories too in the results.
Category completer, URL-based interface
Hi, Mormegil! Thank you very much for the tool, it is very helpful. Is it possible to add a URL-based interface? like this https://tools.wmflabs.org/mormegil/catcompleter?lang=en&cat=SOMECATNAME. If you do that, it would be possible to create a gadget which will add a link in toolbox with which users can open your tool directly (from a category page). Thanks!--Ashot (talk) 16:47, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
- Sorry, I have found the code. It turns out you have already implemented it https://tools.wmflabs.org/mormegil/catcompleter/?project=hy&catname=SOMECATNAME. Thanks!--Ashot (talk) 17:02, 21 August 2019 (UTC)