A kitten for you!
Thanks for cleaning up KartikMistry page which I accidently created!
- @Glaisher: Thanks for the information, I had never deleted a gadget before. And also thank you for completing the task
:)Kind regards, LlamaAl (talk) 21:13, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
- @Shirayuki: Thanks for the notice, it was a mistake. I have restored the history of the page. Kind regards, LlamaAl (talk) 02:36, 27 March 2014 (UTC)
Could you please restore this page so that I know what it was about? There's an associated talkpage that seems to have important history, as well as broken links from Special:WhatLinksHere/Extension:DiscussionThreading/doc. TeleComNasSprVen (talk) 08:21, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
- @TeleComNasSprVen: : Page restored. I deleted it by mistake, thinking it was a spam creation and not an edit. Sorry for the inconvenience. Kind regards, LlamaAl (talk) 17:28, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
- Really never thought about it, Syum90, but... why not? Saludos, LlamaAl (talk) 22:40, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
Muchas Gracias y espero contribuir correctamente en esta; Si me puedes indicar que manual puedo leel para contribuir correctamente.
- @Historiador1923: Puedes conocer más sobre este proyecto en esta página. Otro enlace útil es la página de ayuda: Help:Contents/es. Saludos, LlamaAl (talk) 17:17, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
Borrar subpágina de usuario
- No te preocupes, ya está. Saludos.--Syum90 (talk) 10:37, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
How we will see unregistered users
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
Thank you. /Johan (WMF)
18:17, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
IMPORTANT: Admin activity review
I hope that this message finds you well.
A global policy regarding the removal of advanced permissions (e.g.: administrator, bureaucrat, interface-admin, etc.) from inactive user accounts was adopted by community consensus in 2013. For that policy, inactivity is defined as having zero edits and zero administrative actions in a particular project for the last two years.
I am writing to you today because, to the best of our knowledge, your account has advanced permissions in mediawiki.org and meets the inactivity criteria from the global policy mentioned above.
Please reply at this Village Pump topic if you wish to keep all or some of your advanced permissions. If the community supports your continued access, your permissions will be kept. To the contrary, if you wish to resign all or some of your advanced permissions, you may request a removal of permissions on Meta-Wiki.
Please note that if there is no response from you by 2023-03-26, your advanced permissions on mediawiki.org will be removed by the stewards without further notice. You may regaing them using the usual local process.
If you have any questions, please let me know, or feel free to message us at the stewards' noticeboard.