Thanks! Nemo 22:28, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
Remember to read the docs, translate something to your native language at Special:Translate on this wiki and install Translate on a local wiki, either with MLEB or MediaWiki-Vagrant and its mleb role. Thanks for your interest! --Nemo 22:28, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
- I'm happy to hear that you installed Translate locally and played a bit with it, but I'd like to see you use it on a public wiki so that you interact with real life users. Some links you should go through to get started with Translate and familiarise with it a bit in order to understand what we're talking about.
- Special:Preferences (set your native language, not English)
- Special:MyLanguage/Help:Extension:Translate/Translation_example (how to translate)
- Special:LanguageStats (see translation stats and translate one page, for instance VisualEditor help)
- Also, please create a user page. I don't even know what languauges you speak!
- --Nemo 09:28, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
Join the GSoC & OPW IRC meeting
Hi! The community bonding period is over, and you should have started working on your project. In addition to the strict work, you are required to report frequently, see the details at the GSoC or OPW pages.
The Engineering Community team is organizing a Q&A session for all participants (mentors included) tomorrow Tuesday at Engineering Community Team/Meetings/2014-05-20. See you there!--Qgil (talk) 21:57, 19 May 2014 (UTC), see