Help with translation
Request for translation
Hello! I'm looking for someone to translate this message. Soon, we will put a banner on all wikis and ask volunteers what they like or don't like about this prototype. I need as many large and mid-sized communities informed in their languages as possible! Would you have time to translate into Greek?
Looking for a few testers
Could you test the latest version of the Reply tool on the Beta Cluster? The instructions are at Talk pages project/replying/prototype testing#Reply tool version 2.0. Click on https://w.wiki/RZf to post your feedback. (That link is a little slow for me, but it loads the list of questions.) Thank you for your help.
Wikistats 2.0 Prototype Feedback
Hello! Thank you for leaving feedback on the Wikistats - Future per report and Feedback/Round 1 pages. We used it to build an interactive prototype of the next version of Wikistats. We're now looking for feedback on the visual design, and we'd love your input. We have some follow-up questions but mostly an open discussion at Request for feedback/Round2 (if you prefer email, write to
firstname.lastname@example.org and please include "Wikistats Design" in the subject). Please comment by Monday, May 1st so we can include your feedback into the first release of Wikistats 2.0. Thank you very much!
Your Wikistats 2.0 Team, -13:38, 20 April 2017 (UTC)
Wikistats 2.0 Design Preview
Hello! Thank you for leaving feedback on the Wikistats - Future per report page. We read it carefully and designed a set of wireframes that reflects your priorities. We're now looking for feedback on the design, and we'd love your input. We have key questions that touch on different sections, and links for feedback here: Request for feedback/Round 1 (if you prefer email, write to
email@example.com and please include "Wikistats Design" in the subject). Please comment by Monday, February 13th so we can include your thoughts and iterate. Thank you very much!
Your Wikistats 2.0 Team, 17:09, 3 February 2017 (UTC)
A few questions for you
Hi there! Because you are a proud member of the community taskforce for the visual editor, I'm sending you this short questionnaire so that we can learn how to improve existing resources and about different ways to build and share community knowledge. Thanks for participating! I'll come back here to collect your answers on September 9th. I'll collate answers on the taskforce talk page. Talk to you soon!
PS: If for any reason you'd like to provide your answers privately, just send me an email instead.
- Was the existing documentation about how to adapt the visual editor to your context useful to you?
- Do you have ideas about how to improve or expand it? (Note it has been changed recently, here's what it looked like before.)
- What is your preferred format to learn about something or about how to get things done? Feel free to list tools or other resources, even if they aren't being used currently on our sites.
- What is the one thing related to adapting the visual editor which is not explained well anywhere and you're still struggling to learn more about?
- Did you create additional documentation/resources to help yourself and others? Like user guides, how-to/instruction pages, etc.? If so, please provide links.
- Did somebody else from WMF or your community assist you with the visual editor community work you did so far? Please list names and the ways they provided support (like, Alice sent me an email to explain how to do X). Please, add community members' names to the taskforce list if they are not there yet.
@Elitre (WMF) sorry for the late anwser:
- Yes, the documentation was OK. Most of the times I didn't need anything more than "where" to do something, rather than "how" to do it. I am not sure what can be improved. My own preferred format is lists of small texts with basic information (usually I don't need a step-by-step guide).
- I think I have no questions about something now, so either everything is well explained or some thing do not need any explanation. :-)
- I have created screenshots for the user guides + videos as tutorials for using VE (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:VisualEditor_greek_videos)
There are no older topics