Yahoo Maps Extension
Do you have any documentation on that outside of what is on the Mediawiki page? I am trying to figure out what the geocoder can do, but the example is blank. - --126.96.36.199 15:55, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what you mean. No, I haven't written anything else currently. The geocoder, however, is just that--it returns a lat/long for a given address. You can put that tag on a page and you should get:
- which will let you type in an address (or you can use the "default" one which is our corporate headquarters--and yes, I should probably change that, or at least make it modifyable). Pressing "Create marker" would give you the following:
- which provides you a line item that you can use inside of your
<yahoomap>tags. If you're using IE, it'll even copy it to the clipboard for you automatically.
- Let me know if you have more questions --Cmreigrut 16:27, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
RSS extension licensing
Since you are one of the authors of Extension:RSS i would like to hear your comment about User_talk:Mutante#RSS_Extension_Licensing. What would you license it under? Because they want to package it into Fedora. Greets, Mutante 13:30, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Hi, Please can you add a license to Extension:Webservice, and any of the other extensions you have that aren't licensed? Or, if you can state here that you agree to them being GPL licensed etc, I'll do it. Thanks =)
Reedy 09:06, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
- They're all GPL. --188.8.131.52 21:41, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
any suggestion for making this extension work in 1.15? thank you. Adamtheclown 21:11, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
I haven't really been keeping up with Mediawiki as much as I'd like. That being said, though, there wasn't much to this extension, so I wouldn't assume it should require a lot of work to get it functional in 1.15.
Do you have some specific issues?
--Cmreigrut 22:18, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I tried to install the Slideshow extension on my MediaWiki 1.16.1 website at Encyclopedia of Malaysia and got this error: