multiple problems (not sure where to put it)
i've got a few problems, so i don't know where this topic should go.
first, background info.
i'm upgrading to 1.15.0 from 1.13.x or 1.14.x (i forget which), and am installing new extensions, including:
and now i am getting a few problems, and i am not sure what are causing them.
- SpecialMerge says "Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page." even though i am a Bureaucrat / Admin / Sysop . :wallbash:
- My categories are stripped out of the content when i hit "edit"
- the bottom of my toolbox ends too quickly, and stuff added is placed slightly outside of it.
for #1, i've using $wgSharedDB temporarily, but i'd prefer to us CentralAuth if possible. for #2, i've tried disabling the extensions that i believe causing the problem, but it still happens. for #3, i have no clue what's causing it.
any help would be appreciated. sorry i'm not that active.
my wiki is accessible here: 
Usage of Template:Extension code in wiki
- Sorry. I thought the PHP code on the page was part of the extension. I will be more careful in the future. Thank you, Bud0011 21:21, 5 February 2012 (UTC).
I see. Mistakes are human and not always preventable because one is not cautiously in its work any time. Just continue contributing MediaWiki.org! SVG 22:41, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for understanding. I will continue to do my best to help out where and with what I can. Bud0011 00:40, 10 February 2012 (UTC).