Error on cindy extension
Hi, I created a wiki about mathematical proofs and I tried to install the cindy extension. However, there is any error on line 62:
$file = Image::newFromName( $appletBinary ) ; // Get the Image object from the file name
I would like to know if there is any way to fix this. Best regards, Brunner Nathan
- Hi, Brunner Nathan,
- I am sorry but Cindy extension is very outdated, last version from April, 2009. Meanwhile the syntax of MediaWiki software changed a lot. It would be the best to write a new extension from scratch. By the way, a new version of the GeoGebra extension will be assembled by a member of the GeoGebra team (hopefully soon).
- I found you at googleplus and added you to my "Bekannten" (maybe, "my well-known persons" in English). Please send me an email at googleplus, so I can give you more specific information.
- --126.96.36.199 11:56, 15 January 2015 (UTC) Sorry - forgot to log in... --Rudolf.Grossmann (talk) 17:16, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
Mediawiki 1.18 error
Hi, there seems to be a little problem with the GeoGebra extension in Mediawiki 1.18 (which I just installed on wikiskola.se). I am not skilled enough a programmer to sort it out but the error origins in line 61
$imgFile = Image::newFromName($imgBinary);
I know from the extension embedPDF that the class Image is excluded in version 1.18 so that may be a clue to fix it. I hope that I could be of some help.
- This workaround should have fixed the problem: Extension:GeoGebra#Change_from_2.7g_to_2.7h --Rudolf.Grossmann (talk) 17:31, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
for your GeoGebra-extension it is possible to keep $wgVerifyMimeType to true. For this you must only add the GeoGebra (*.ggb) MIME-type to the check list of MediaWiki.
1. You must add the following line to the define('MM_WELL_KNOWN_MIME_TYPES' in includes/MimeMagic.php:
2. Add the following line to the end of the file includes/mime.info
Now MediaWiki knows the GeoGebra-MIME-code. --188.8.131.52 08:42, 22 September 2011 (UTC) - ChrissW-R1
I was trying to install the GeoGebra extension but the link to http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/unsigned/unpacked/ is broken. I got: Error 403. Denied access
How can I download that files? Thanks in advance... Helder 18:39, 6 March 2010 (UTC)
- I have no problem with downloading e.g. geogebra.jar from http://www.geogebra.org/webstart/unsigned/unpacked/
- Maybe trouble with protection software? At my school we have problems with dansguardian. See also personal mail.
- Bigvir 19:58, 8 March 2010 (UTC)--
Avoiding errors in error log
From apache error log
- [Thu Mar 11 20:18:45 2010] [error] [client 10.41.3.15] PHP Notice: Undefined index: substimage in /var/www/html/cats/extensions/GeoGebra/GeoGebra.php on line 81, referer: ...
- [Thu Mar 11 20:18:45 2010] [error] [client 10.41.3.15] PHP Notice: Undefined index: usesignedjar in /var/www/html/cats/extensions/GeoGebra/GeoGebra.php on line 102, referer: ...
- [Thu Mar 11 20:18:45 2010] [error] [client 10.41.3.15] PHP Notice: Undefined index: uselocaljar in /var/www/html/cats/extensions/GeoGebra/GeoGebra.php on line 104, referer: ...
This can be avoided by replacing these three lines
- $imgBinary = htmlspecialchars(strip_tags($args['substimage']));
- $useSignedJar = $args['usesignedjar'];
- $useLocalJar = $args['uselocaljar'];
with something like
- $imgBinary = isset($args['substimage']) ? htmlspecialchars(strip_tags($args['substimage'])) : '';
- $useSignedJar = isset($args['usesignedjar']) ? $args['usesignedjar'] : '';
- $useLocalJar = isset($args['uselocaljar']) ? $args['uselocaljar'] : '';
--PrimeMogul 03:17, 12 March 2010 (UTC)