you bot messed up, wiki-wide
Astronomer/Astronomy, March 21. Seb az86556 04:44, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
- oh. sorry. --Devunt 09:28, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
- Done. thanks. --Devunt 10:01, 21 March 2010 (UTC)
Speedy Deletion Notice
Please do not nominate Wikicommon images for speedy deletion. They were devoloped by the WikiMedia team and have no reason to be deleted, thank you.
Could you stop running interwiki bot for Template namespace? -- ChongDae 13:24, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- ok. --Devunt 13:57, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
Your request for flag has been pending for almost a month, you should take a look at w:it:Wikipedia:Bot/Autorizzazioni/Richieste#IndvTbot, best regards! --Vituzzu 19:26, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for committing my extension Extension:MaintenanceShell to SVN, but...
I would have preferred you contacted me before hand however, especially since you replaced the download link as opposed to adding an additional link.
Unfortunately at present time there is no way for me to commit any changes to the SVN so effectively this is a fork of my extension... The SVN also has a link that says "bug the devs" but that is not the appropriate way to report bugs to me. --Frantik 11:11, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry for forget contact to you. And when you update zip file, I'll update svn repo. and you can report bugs by bugzilla --by Devunt at 11:22, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
- Honestly I found it a little rude, and would have appreciated you contacting me BEFORE you did it. I was planning on committing this extension myself as soon as I had commit access. I also don't feel like spending time investigating why you have made changes. In accordance with the GPL, please make it clear the version on SVN is not only my code and no one should expect support from me for this version. --Frantik 13:02, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
- I assume you're going to fix the XSS problem? --Frantik 14:05, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
- Just a comment to Devunt since he mentioned the issue. Updating SVN from an externally maintained source isn't a good idea. Once it's in SVN it takes on its own development lifecycle. Other developers will pitch in, localization will be constantly updated, etc. Trying to merge changes in will be difficult. What really needs to happen is Frantik needs his commit access granted so he can maintain his own extension. ^demon 14:13, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
Good morning. I can't help but notice your early commits to Subversion seem to be duplicating other people's work. I was wondering: what original things do you plan on working on in Subversion? Or do you have already-existing things in mind you'd like to work on? Thanks, ^demon
Sysop in test
I requested a second time sysop-rights for testwiki, after the first time, i removed them with the help of a steward. Now I wana test huggle with sysop rights and i won't remove the rights as fast as i did. Thanks :) --Z1 07:22, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
your bot on hrwiki
Bot on trwiki
Please do not make any contributions running your bot on tr.wiki project. You should ask for the bot flag. (Please check the talk page of your bot account out, IndvTbot). Regards.--220.127.116.11 20:17, 9 June 2010 (UTC)
Please also register your bot on Danish Wikipedia. --|EPO| 14:15,27 July 2010 (UTC)
Hi Devunt, Can you please restore Project:WikiProject Interwiki Integration? I would like to move it to my userspace since there is some data there that I would like to have for reference purposes. Thanks. Leucosticte (talk) 22:52, 24 September 2012 (UTC)