User Interaction Consultation/Who wrote that?
For each article it should be possible to request a "blame view" of that article. This colours the text of the article depending on which editor wrote that text. Hovering your mouse over the text will reveal which editor wrote it, together with a link to their talk page.
Problem it solves
- Allows users to better assess the trustworthyness of a particular article.
- Makes users understand Wikipedia is written "collaboratively, by people like you".
- Allows users to contact specific editors with questions about parts of the articles.
- (PROBLEM) Editors may start receiving a lot of inquiries from readers.
- (PROBLEM) Some editors may not be active anymore and not respond to inquiries from readers.