Name: Sanyam Goyal
In the Semantic MediaWiki extension:
- changed Special:Ask to use jQuery and add autocompletion to the top two input windows
Autocompletion is added to the property print-out input window using jQuery UI autocompletion plugin.
In the Semantic Forms extension:
- changed the file-upload window to use jQuery instead of the Floatbox library
no syntax change. Kept the same functionality just using the jQuery library instead.
- changed autocompletion to use jQuery instead of YUI
this feature is based upon the jQuery-ui autocomplete plugin.
- made 'Special:CreateClass' pages more dynamic
User now can add more rows dynamically. A simple java-script code is written to implement this functionality.
- added a autoGrow Plugin to textarea input.
Allows user to have a text-area input type with auto-growing functionality. Syntax ```| input type=textarea|autogrow .. ```
plugin based upon textare-autogrow plugin of jQuery
In the Semantic Drilldown extension:
- change the 'combobox' input to use jQuery instead of ext
The feature is based upon the jQuery-ui autocomplete#combo-box plugin
In the Semantic Results Format extension:
- added jqPlot and jqPie results format similar to Goolge Pie and Google-bar.
More can be found about this plugins at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Result_Formats/jqplotbar_and_jqplotpie_formats
In the Semantic Forms Inputs extension
- changed the 'combobox' input to use jQuery instead of YUI, and added it directly in to Semantic Forms removing form SFI
combo-box added to Semantic Forms. With the same syntax as |input type=combobox . It uses the jQuery-ui autocomplete#combo-box plugin
- created a new 'simpledatepicker' input which use jQuery instead of YUI
his feature is based upon the datepicker plugin of jQuery-ui. Syntax :- ||input type=simpledatepicker.