Jump to navigation Jump to search
Works on Wikipedia App
Korean Input in Visual Editor
- Type contents of sample Wikipage in the langauge using the ime of 4 paragraphs and 200 words. Include common punctuation marks, different heading levels etc.
- Include symbols, special characters in the language, styling elements in the content including bold, italic, heading levels etc
- Use keyboard as well as icons for doing style changes.
- Use delete, backspace, navigation keys(left, right, up, down, page up, page down, home, end) while typing. (Home/end are definitely different on Mac.)
- While using delete / backspace, the character must change as they do elsewhere.
- Navigation keys must behave like they do usually while navigating between text. Control+<left/right> should navigate between words properly (word endings). (control-left/right is different on Mac.)
- Try escaping special characters for which transliteration rules exist and use them in the text.
- Turn off the IME and input some text in latin. Turn on IME again and input text. Look for formatting issues. (+1 - thanks for remembering that. Latin is probably the most common case. Switching to other layouts in general may be relevant, too.)
- Copy paste bulk text from existing language wiki pages and try editing using the ime.
아리랑랑 랑 아랄ㅣㅇㅛ. 아리랑 로 넘ㅇㅓ간다. ㅡㄹ ㅗ ㄱㅏ신ㅡㄴ ㄴㅣㅁ은 도 서\ㅇ난다.
글 험 다.