|Unless otherwise stated, any edit to Wikimedia projects by me is an act of a regular member of the Mediawiki community, and not an official action of Vistaprint. When editing for Vistaprint, I use: AlephNull.|
I am an experienced (15+ years) web developer making a living working on an instance of Mediawiki for Vistaprint Inc. I live in Waltham, enjoy bonsai, hacky-sack, and orchids, and puns. I once submitted ten puns to a contest in order to win a big prize, but no pun in ten did.
I am currently employed by Vistaprint as a Lead Software Engineer. I am working on VistaWiki, the internal-documentation system for Vistaprint. You can read more about it here:
- VistaWiki – Example of Enterprise 2.0 Knowledge Sharing
- Another Enterprise 2.0 Knowledge Sharing Success Story - VistaWiki
- Case Study on Enterprise 2.0
From Dec. 2006 until Dec. 2011 I was the premier developer for EcoliWiki at Texas A&M University. I was actively involved in the following research/projects: EcoliWiki, GONUTS,the Gene Ontology, GMOD.I had the great oppurtunity to work on projects that both expanded my biological knowledge and challenged my technical thinking. Out of this came a number of publications:
- EcoliWiki: a wiki-based community resource for Escherichia coli - Nucl. Acids Res. (2012) 40 (D1): D1270-D1277.
- GONUTS: the Gene Ontology Normal Usage Tracking System - Nucl. Acids Res. (2012) 40 (D1): D1262-D1269.
- The Gene Ontology in 2010: extensions and refinements. - Nucl. Acids Res. (2010) 38 (suppl 1): D331-D335.
- The Gene Ontology: enhancements for 2011 - Nucl. Acids Res. (2012) 40 (D1): D559-D564.
- MetaBase—the wiki-database of biological databases - Nucl. Acids Res. (2012) 40 (D1): D1250-D1254.