My MediaWiki projects
I use MediaWiki for a few of my personal projects:
- Hardwood Investments Wiki is a wiki about investing in teak- and other hardwood plantations.
- Hardhoutbeleggingen Wiki is the same in Dutch, but bigger.
- 15monkeys.com is a new wiki-project by a group of maniacal monkeys.
- Point Omega Research is a wiki with my dad's scientific ramblings.
My MediaWiki extensions
Extensions that I use
- Extension:Semantic MediaWiki
My MediaWiki wishlist
Having the last word on ToCs and section numbering
I want to have a setting to be able to let the page author decide three things that are now under user control:
- Decide whether the ToC is displayed or not
- Decide if the ToC should be numbered
- Decide if the section headings should be numbered
__TOC__ I can decide where the ToC is displayed but not if the ToC is displayed, at least not if the user has unticked the ToC box in his or her preferences.
The Extension:PSINoTocNum should let me disable the ToC numbering per article, but it doesn't play nice with the parser cache.
Extension:MagicNoNumberedHeadings lets me disable the section headings per article, but it also behaves unpredictably due to the parser cache.