A list of my user page sub-page(s);
Tools I help maintain on Toolforge / Cloud VPS;
- Code search tool used for searching WMF Gerrit repos.
- AWMD stats tool used for curating statistics of technical contributors to Wikimedia.
- Wikipedia RSS frontend(part of my GSoC project in 2016).
- URL Shortener tool(beta, move to production).
- Fetch Wikipedia content
Extensions I've built and/or maintain;
- SparkPost MediaWiki Extension used to send emails on-wiki using the SparkPost API.
- SendGrid MediaWiki Extension used to send emails on-wiki using the SendGrid API.
- Mailgun MediaWiki Extension used to send emails on-wiki using the Mailgun Service.
Extensions I'm undergoing training to be a maintainer in upcoming years (say mid-2019);
- MassMessage Extension used to send bulk/mass messages to various users, projects etc on wiki and also supports cross-wiki posting of mass messages.
- Dynamic Sidebar extension used to customize the sidebar of a wiki using configs.
Basic scripts to help MW developers;
- Basic bash script (repo-update-script.sh) - to recursively update bunch of local extension repos and also update it's composer dependencies. This is mostly useful if you have a lot of MW extensions and you don't wanna go though them manually updating them one at a time. :)
[0-9] better over
\d in MediaWiki?
Things I watch on my Wikitech account, awmd-stats SAL log;
Manually rebasing and fixing merge conflicts of a patch after file renames of another merged patch on Mac
- User:X-Savitar/Sandbox used for doing stuffs for experimentation.