We have upgraded following software in our new RHEL7 sever environment.
PHP 7.4.15 (apache2handler)
As we do for Kerberos/LDAPs/SSO authentication setup for the application is working fine in other RHEL7 servers with installed MediaWiki 1.31.1.
But with following complete Kerberos client installation/setups & configurations, still the SSO authentication is not working in the new RHEL7 server environment. Please suggest any solution for this SSO auth issue & it will be highly appreciated.
1. Kerberos Client 5.4 installation/setup & config [Done]
2. Mod_auth_kerb packages installation [Done]
3. LDAPs config [Done]
4. Apache config for the UPN [Done]
5. REALM host configuration [Done]
6. Keytab from DRM get initialized successfully with TGT [Done]
Thanks in Adv,