My talk page is now an archive. I'm not sure what happened:
Topic on Talk:Structured Discussions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reply to "What happened to my talk page?"
What happened to my talk page?
- It used the the expected edit summary (Adding archive template).
- It added the expected archive header and category.
- Oddly, it also repeated the Welcome message that was already present.
- It used the the expected edit summary (Removing archive template).
- Incorrectly, it added a second archive header.
- Oddly, it also added a third copy of the Welcome message.
Possibly relevant clue(?): The Welcome template that was on the talk page is normally supposed to be substed but it wasn't. The Flow talk page manager left the Welcome template intact, and each time it added a subst version.