Hallo :) Thank you for translating the Prototype pages already! There is one small change (I added a link) and one new very short string, in Reading/Web/Desktop_Improvements/Prototype_testing/he. That will be going out next Monday, if you have a moment before then. Cheers!
Topic on User talk:Amire80
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reply to "Translation tweak request"
Translation tweak request
There's a lot of text at the bottom under the title "Arash.pt". It probably shouldn't be there.
That's the first response!
Oh, got it. It was a bit confusing.
Some other notes, the most important are at the top:
- Most important: When you click the languages button, the right-hand edge of the panel is aligned with the right edge of the button in both English and Hebrew. In Hebrew the left edge of the panel is supposed to be aligned with the left edge of the panel. Currently, the panel cannot really be seen. I don't recommend sending this for testing to users in RTL wikis before fixing.
- The UI of the ULS panel in Hebrew is written in English.
- In Hebrew, the languages in the list in the panel have bullets. In the English there are no bullets. The bullets shouldn't be there in any language.
- The notifications bell icon at https://people.wikimedia.org/~jdrewniak/dip/#/he/wiki/%D7%94%D7%99%D7%A8%D7%97 looks broken. It looks OK in English.
- The languages button there looks a bit too tight. The 文Α icon and the down arrow are too close to the text. It's probably an easy-to-fix RTL CSS issue.