Sounds about right! I think there should be a single page with these options (essentially - a tree-like structure with expandable sub-sections, where a section might be generated on the fly via some XHR work):
- List of all pages that have wikidata flag, each with a summary status (e.g. 20 up to date, 4 protected, 5 can be updated, 3 have local modifications, 10 have missing dependencies, etc)
- Each page can be extended to show status groups with the list of wikis in that group (e.g. up to date: enwiki, frwiki, ...; Need updating: ...)
- Be able to see a page diff for any page, even if no update is needed (expand inline, better than a separate diff page)
- Be able to expand more than one page, eg expand a whole subgroup
- For bonus points, would be good to be able to see groups by revision, e.g. these wikis are 5 revisions behind.
- When a wiki is given (some global setting), show summary for that wiki only, eg list of pages up to date, pages that can be updated, etc
- Clicking on any page should expand into a diff
- Ideally all this should be a single page with dynamic content (Gmail style), rather than multiple pages.