Here's your quick overview of what has been happening around Wikidata over the last week.
- Did you know?
- Newest properties:
- New property proposals to review:
- General datatypes: supported metadata, expansion, CatholicSaints.info ID, Musixmatch track ID, transfer speed, KeyWiki page ID, художник-мультипликатор, Number of polling stations, music video
- External identifiers: The Atlas of African Frogs, Ming Qing Archive authority ID, Kinosozvezdie biography ID, RGALI ID, Referee.ru person ID, NSW Capital Conviction ID, Australian War Memorial ID, Flora of Australia (new) ID, Drobné památky ID, Identifiant IndieDB for video game, Whitney Museum of American Art ID, Archaeology Data Service person ID, CanLII ID, Justia Patents assignee ID, interwiki, Identifiant Mod DB for video game, OBIS ID, Alvin, FemBio ID
- Query examples:
- Improved the external identifiers landscape (phab:T204440)
- Prepare process and announcement for the wb_terms migration to come
- Allow configuring WDQS UI without changes to files under version control (phab:T194179)
- Configure suggestion constraint level on Beta (phab:T221107)
- Graduate suggestions based on constraints beta feature out of beta features (phab:T209879)
- Editing of labels and descriptions on mobile (phab:T216987)
- Editing aliases on mobile (phab:T218690)
You can see all open tickets related to Wikidata here. If you want to help, you can also have a look at the tasks needing a volunteer.