OS: Windows Server 2008
- Editing a page with VisualEditor, received the following error:
Error loading data from server: HTTP 0. Would you like to retry?
The page itself is not very large (14 KB in wikicode). Using direct corresponding api call in the browser bar (
http://xxx/api.php?action=visualeditor&format=json&paction=parse&page=...) returns a result after almost one minute;
- Issue with 30 s ajax timeout in \mediawiki-1.27.3\resources\src\mediawiki\api.js . Changing the timeout to one minutes fixed the issue
- There are 200 media links in the test page. Is the parsoid response time I am experiencing (~ 60 seconds) what one would expect?
- Any way of making it faster (e.g., setting ParsoidConfig.prototype.fetchImageInfo to false)?
- Any way to provide better information as to what is happening to the user?
Thanks in advance for any answers.