- Scatterplots (ideally with equations of fitted lines)
- Fiddle plot (like a box plot, but better)
- Ternary plots (widely used in geology)
- Sankey diagrams (flows of anything: energy, ocean currents, economic transfers, troop movements, narrative plots of novels...)
- Blobbograms (mostly used in medicine)
- Funnel plots (publication bias)
- Carpet plots (ideally, such that they could also be used to plot topographic data, with stacked transparent sheets carrying images... this one would be really complex)
Topic on Category talk:Graph Template Collection
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reply to "Wishlist for new templates"
Wishlist for new templates
Thanks for a great list! I created a more generic wishlist item to improve graphs/charts/interactive content. Could you help with improving that suggestion, so that we have a more convincing topic before the voting starts? Thanks!