What is this feature again?
- Filtering - filter recent changes with easy-to-use and powerful filters combinations.
- Highlighting - add a colored background to the different changes you are monitoring. It helps quick identification of changes that matter to you.
You can know more about this project by visiting the quick tour help page.
Since the release, we have fixed small bugs and improved the interface. We have also released a way to bookmark your favorite configurations of filters.
We plan to add more new features! The full list is on this Phabricator page (in English) but here are the most important ones:
- Filters for Namespaces and tagged edits and, later, filters for Categories and Usernames; they will help you to patrol specific changes more accurately
- Redesign navigation by using an improved time selector and better integrated navigation options
- Add live updates
- Have a more clear interface by putting community-defined 'related links' into a collapsible panel
This last change is about links displayed on top of the RecentChanges (see how they look like on your wiki). We do that change because we have discovered that those links are not that much used. Also, they sometimes take a lot of space on small screens. To help people to focus on recent changes patrolling, we will hide those links, with an option to show them. We have created some examples to show you how it will look like. If you like to see those links all the time, you will have to click on the link to show them and they will remain open. We welcome your feedback about this change.
You can ping me if you have questions.