Alright, this is the next deadline:
2016-11-14: Deadline for defining a good problem statement, expectations, and links to relevant resources.
What is expected for each main area (this is my own opinion, feel free to disagree):
- Main topic wiki page should be ready by now.
- Each main topic should have a corresponding "Facilitating.." task in Phabricator.
Facilitators should go through all the sessions proposed and
- Set all the tasks related to your main topic as subtasks of the Facilitate... task.
- If there is a proposal related to your area that has any problem (from needing a better description to being a bad idea altogether), now it is the time to discuss whether such proposals should be improved or declined.
- The proposals that you want to promote should be listed in the main topic wiki page.
There might be proposals that are not related to any main topic but still might make sense to pre-schedule. If that is the case, we will decide collectively what to do with them.
It is also time for a first real-time meeting of the Program committee. Today I'm observing a local holiday. Tomorrow I will propose a date.