Thank you very much! All the input received this week has been very useful to bring the proposal to a new level.
This will be an experiment on a side, not touching mediawiki.org.
- No content migration.
- No change in current workflows.
We are flexible with the development priorities.
- The sequence at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Wikitech_contributors#Development is flexible.
- Speak up! (in the discussion page, please)
Prototyping one small feature at a time.
- Defining the problems we want to solve beforehand.
- Evaluating the results before building more features on top.
Community evaluation based on results and lessons learned.
- This experiment will propose changes to mediawiki.org only if/when clearly positive results can be demonstrated.
Hopefully this addresses the majority of concerns.