Some quick'n'dirty feedback as I got to run but wanted to take a look this week:
- Community incentives: With regard to very basic reputation, "Weekly Bug Summary" on wikitech-l has a section "Top 5 bug report closers", and https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/weekly-bug-summary.cgi?tops=10&days=7 has the "Top 10 people who resolved the most reports in the last 7 days" list and being (and staying) in that list can be intrinsic motivation, but requires making that page better visible (and fixing the bug in the lower section).
- Proposed non-existing "QA priorities" link should be QA/Priorities instead of QA_priorities.
- "Participation: At least 10 non-WMF contributors in synchronous activities." - Sounds good and challenging as a goal, but will be tough for bugdays.
- "Organization: Topic and dates are agreed 2 weeks before the activity starts." I've failed with that so far, but defining it early would be helpful for marketing. +1.
- "Contributor retention": Interpretation of term: "Contributor stays in community" might provide a better retention level than "Contributor stays in QA activity", as triage team members often become developers at some point.