Topic on Extension talk:Realnames

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Realnames 0.3.1 page titel and body problem

5
80.121.159.197 (talkcontribs)

First I got to say I am working in Austria.

I am running MW 1.18.0 with Realnames 0.3.1 and my problem is that every page titel in the header/body that starts with "Benutzer" is replaced to nothing. E.g "Benutzeroberflächen" is displayed as "oberflächen".

I also expected a problem with Realnames at the recent changes page: The usernames are not displayed with their realnames.

Ofbeaton (talkcontribs)

Thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely look at this. Can you tell me what language you've set your wiki to? I'm not talking about the user language but the sitewide one set in LocalSettings.php so I can test. Thanks!

This post was posted by Ofbeaton, but signed as Olivier Beaton.

80.121.159.197 (talkcontribs)

Hey! I have set $wgLanguageCode = "de"; in my LocalSettings.php

Thanks for your very quick reply!

194.107.228.251 (talkcontribs)

It's the same with English language code ( $wgLanguageCode = "en"; ) and User* pages.
As User:Robinson_Weijman already mentioned, with [[user*]] and [[ User*]] (or for German: [[benutzer*]] and [[ Benutzer*]]) at least the links will work. The page title will still be cut off.

Ofbeaton (talkcontribs)

7 years late, but should now be fixed for 1.31 LTS! I hope, I haven't tested non-en languages but the fix I checked it should address this.

Reply to "Realnames 0.3.1 page titel and body problem"