Please forgive me if I am incorrect. I am a newbie at programming.
As I added to the see also section:
- Extension:SecureHTML, Extension:Secure HTML, or Extension:Secured HTML. With Iframe html coding, these extensions allows a page to have dynamic external pages embedded in any wiki page.
If these extensions allow the editor to embed dynamic pages in a wiki, why use this extension which only allows an editor to add static (unchanging) text content?
With Iframe html, for example you can:
- edit a wiki inside of a wiki, or
- add external forum comments inside a page of your wiki.
- browse youtube on a page of your wiki.
- This extension allows one to seamlessly integrate a piece of text or HTML within a page in addition to using iframes. I use it to include pieces of code, and the extension also does the syntax highlighting for me, it's basically great. Iframes are great too, but they do different things.