This page was moved from the Toolserver wiki.
Toolserver has been replaced by Toolforge. As such, the instructions here may no longer work, but may still be of historical interest.
Please help by updating examples, links, template links, etc. If a page is still relevant, move it to a normal title and leave a redirect.
This article is outdated.
Single user projects
- tools:~dispenser/view/Geodata - robust text parser for GeoHack's external links, some demo of the database created with it.
- tools:~dispenser/cgi-bin/locateCoord.py - very simple thrown together program for find nearby coordinates.
- tools:~dispenser/cgi-bin/geosearch.py - Simple MySQL REGEXP & LIKE searcher
- Bunch of converts for different datanums that should be incorporated into GeoHack
- tools:~alexz/coord - Geotagged pages needing images
- Query-to-map An OSM Tool to create special maps
- Wikipedia-World A collection of tools for wikipedia coordinates