Can someone please tell me whether I'm on the right track with trying to understand how WikiLove might be deployed in the Simple English Wikipedia? I've been trying to follow various sets of instructions, and a discussion has started again in the Wiki that might lead to a consensus for requesting deployment (this has been discussed at some length before). Is the following correct?
- Simple English has been started on translatewiki.net but isn't listed at MediaWiki.
- (I'm able to select Simple English as a language, but there don't seem to be any translations with it on translatewiki.net.)
- Simple English has not reached the 18%-translated point that is mentioned in the FAQ as a criterion for listing at MediaWiki.
- Simple English may never reach that point because of its nature as a close relative of EN.
- WikiLove cannot be deployed at Simple English until its WikiLove messages have been translated TranslateWiki, as mentioned on this page.
Therefore, the discussion should stop because WikiLove is not available to small projects like Simple English Wikipedia. Thanks for any advice, I'm quite lost here.