Extension:Header Footer provides per-namespace and per-page header and footer inclusion. This is how Extension:Header Footer works.
Now, let's say we have page "test" translated to russian as page "test/ru".
A. In my wiki I have enabled a namespace footer for all pages of the main namespace. The footer shows fine in page "test". But in page "test/ru" there 2 instances of the footer, one below the page and one above (as if it was a header).
B. If I use magic word to suppress footer in original page "test" (and retranslate it), then the new "test/ru" has only one footer, but on top!
A + B conclude that:
- the bottom footer is the "test"'s footer that Translate copied it somehow (where it shouln't have because it's not part of the page's content wikitext), and
- the top footer is the legitimate namespace footer automatically created for every page but it is in the wrong place!
Indeed, If I completely remove Extension:Translate from LocalSettings.php, then the footer appears where it should be, i.e. at the bottom.
Issue reported to Extension:Header Footer as well