Template talk:Please leave this line alone and write below (this is the coloured heading)
Could someone change "cleaned" to "cleared", to make it more, well, clear that what actually happens is a mass-wipe of the page. 184.108.40.206 03:28, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- good idea, done --:Bdk: 13:05, 7 January 2007 (UTC)
Categorizing the sandbox
I'm attempting a little category tree restructuring and I think it would be useful to add the Sandbox to the following category:
- [[Category:MediaWiki maintenance|Sanbox]]
While we're at it, don't you think this template should simply be renamed " Sandbox " ?
Stéphane Thibault 08:07, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- No. The name is used so that it gives clear instructions to newbies. Renaming it to Sandbox will just mean it gets deleted from the page more often than it already does. Have added it to Category:MediaWiki.org website though. --HappyDog 17:11, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
Why is the Sandbox page write-protected? Doesn't that defeat its stated purpose?
Rlauriston 19:54, 27 October 2011 (UTC)
- Sandbox isn't protected. Only this template.
- --wargo 20:33, 27 October 2011 (UTC)
Could someone please fix the links used so that they will work for Project:Sandbox? I have made a html page with the diff that would do that at minimum, and that is located here. Thanks. en:LikeLakers2 (en:talk) 18:08, 22 November 2011 (UTC)