编辑团队在2020年构建了一个新的讨论页功能。 这些功能是讨论页计划的一部分。 其目的是帮助编辑者跨越经验水平限制，在维基上更有效地交流。
This project is the result of the 2019年討論頁諮詢, a five-month-long consultation in which volunteers from at least 20 wikis and staff from the Foundation defined a product direction for building better tools for on-wiki communication.
The features the Editing Team has built as part of this project are listed here and described in more detail below.
- 讨论回复工具 - a tool for replying to comments inline. The tool automatically signs and indents comments and offers a quick way for pinging other users.
- 新话题工具 - a tool for starting new sections inline. The tool will automatically add your signature, and like the Reply Tool, offer a quick way for pinging other people.
- 话题订阅 - receive a notification whenever someone posts a new comment in a discussion you are interested in.
- Mobile talk page improvements
- Usability improvements - a set of visual adjustments to help people assess talk page activity and recognize talk pages as places to communicate with other volunteers.
The new reply tool automatically signs and indents wikitext talk page comments and offers a quick way for pinging other users.
The tool works like some existing user scripts.
First, it detects user signatures and timestamps on the page, and then it adds a
[ 回复 ] link next to them.
When you click the
[ 回复 ] link, you see a box to type your reply into.
To learn more about the reply tool or share your feedback about it, visit Talk pages project/replying.
- In the wikitext
sourcemode, a live preview shows what your message will look like once it is posted to the talk page.
- In the
visualmode, you can use keyboard shortcuts to make links, to ping other people, and to add character formatting.
As of early 2022, the reply tool is available by default at almost all wikis (except the Russian and Finnish Wikipedias, where it is still a Beta Feature). More information about the tool's deployment status can be found here: Deployment status
The new topic tool makes it easier to start a new section on a talk page. Similar to the reply tool, it automatically signs your message. 你可以在可视化或源代码编辑器中进行编辑
To learn more about what is planned and to follow its development, visit Talk pages project/New discussion.
- * 你可以在
- In the wikitext
源代码mode, a live preview shows what your message will look like once it is posted to the talk page.
- In the
可视化mode, you can use keyboard shortcuts to make links, to ping other people, and to add character formatting.
- On talk pages that have not been created yet, a message introducing users to discussions is shown instead of the wikitext editor.
The topic subscriptions feature allows you to subscribe to a
== Level 2 section == on a talk page.
After you subscribe, you will receive 通知 of any subsequent comments posted in that section.
You may manage your topic subscriptions at the special page: Special:TopicSubscriptions.