Thank you for your interest in furthering the Wikimedia goals as a user group focused on accessibility tracking.
I would like to ask a few questions to have all the relevant information in one place (one-two sentence or paragraph summaries or links to other pages are fine), which we use to get to know you better and to have a catalogue of all affiliates as we ask all of them a very similar set of questions. Please know, that there are no "expected" or wrong answers.
- Who are the people behind this application?
- How many?
- any active (on local or international level) Wiki[pm]edians, MediaWiki developers? (please provide user names and wiki of origin)
- Active in which communities if any?
- How are they geographically distributed?
- Could you give a short overview of the time path of the founding up to now?
- Have there been any activities/meetings etc. of this group of people?
- What kind of activities are planned for the future?
- Are your activities focused on one specific project, or a specific language version?
- Do you have 2 contact persons who would be willing to sign the meta:Wikimedia_User_Group_Agreement for the group?
- For how long do you request the user group recognition? (The default is a renewable one year term; I expect in your case it would also be "1 year")
Thank you for your time in answering these questions. These help us get a feel for your group and allows us to move forward with the recognition process quickly.