For Content Translation support, please go to Talk:CX.
This is a page for discussing the FAQ page itself. Thanks.
Is this still the main FAQ page or is it superseded? Seems abandoned, but is linked prominently from the base page. --Nemo 11:28, 17 July 2014 (UTC)
- Hm, one month, I guess it's abandoned. Unlinked it for now. --Nemo 12:37, 14 August 2014 (UTC)
Delete finished translation
- What do you mean with finished? Did you create a wiki page? Do you mean  and do you want to delete that article, or what else? Nemo 15:27, 10 May 2016 (UTC)
I spent several hours to translate an article in the German Wikipedia into Dutch. When I clicked on Publish an error message was shown saying that something went wrong. Now I cannot go back to my translation. It says that I have to start all over again. Please help. Rwbest (talk) 13:22, 25 August 2016 (UTC)
"Add Translation" stopped working
I started translating english > greek a long article. In the first 1/3rd of the artilce everything worked fine, but after a certain point, by pressing the "Add Translation" button I only get the english text. How can I restore this? Also, if by mistake I erase a block of translation, the "Add Transl" button disappears. How can I re-translate the lost block? Thanks.
- Skylax30, can you please check that "Yandex" is selected in the "Automatic translation" card ("Αυτόματη μετάφραση") in the sidebar?
- Also, it's better to ask such things at Talk:CX. --Amir E. Aharoni (talk) 09:54, 15 September 2016 (UTC)
- Hi, in general, maybe it is an idea to change the wording "add translation". Originally, I thought that it means "add an automatic translation", instead it means "you can add your translation her". Ziko (talk) 19:24, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
Add "Warnings Messages" to FAQ
HI! In Talk:Content translation to much messages like "...warning of machine translation...". Maybe now need add this question and answer to FAQ?
I added new question to Content translation/Documentation/FAQ
I added new question Content translation tool freezes when I push the PUBLISH button. How can I escape from this state ? How can I ensure that the situation does not recur for the same article ? to Content translation/Documentation/FAQ. According to Talk:Content_translation, it will be the most asked question. If there is any evidence that it is not so, please write it here. Or, please write your know-how there.--HaussmannSaintLazare (talk) 14:29, 14 March 2020 (UTC)
How can I get rid (on the Dutch Wikipedia with Monobook skin) of the annoying pop-up? I have switched it of but with every new page I opne, that pop-up shows up again. The Banner (talk) 19:15, 3 May 2021 (UTC)