Use with MediaWiki 1.9.1?
does any of these calendars work on mediawiki 1.9.1 with php5 ? Or on mediawiki 1.9.3? --18.104.22.168 09:24, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
- Try the first one at , it does work with your configuration.--Y.combarnous 20:43, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
I want to have a calendar which makes pages with this template: 2007-03-30 Woow a comment, to be collected in a regular calendar, or one which scrapes the woow a comment-part, and gathers them at the dates. Like we use on the sidebar of wikimaas.org. Which one should I use? --22.214.171.124 09:53, 2 April 2007 (UTC)
- looks interesting enough! Im gonna give it a try! -- 126.96.36.199 11:23, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
Does the author of the "Calendar kit evaluating table" want to communicate some information, or just play a freakin' game of tic-tac-toe? I've been staring at the table for a while, and I still can't figure out whether X means yes and O means no or vice versa. Let's see... it's fairly common for tables to use an X to show the support for a feature (usually with a dash or similar to show the lack of support.) So X means yes. But wait, there are O's in the table too. So X must be kind of like crossing something out. So X means no. But maybe the O represents one of those unfilled circles in graphical tables of this sort. So X means yes.
I would fix it myself by replacing everything with "Yes" and "No", except I'm afraid I'd end up inverting them all.
I wonder if it is possible to subscribe to an existing calendar with one of these calendar extensions.
Problem getting started
Hi, i want to implement this extension in my own wiki, but got stuck. The Error message i recieved was:
- Warning: Missing argument 2 for mwCalendar::dateNow(), called in /homepages/8/d289324394/htdocs/bulls-club.de/wiki/extensions/calendar_extension.php on line 88 and defined in /homepages/8/d289324394/htdocs/bulls-club.de/wiki/extensions/calendar_extension.php on line 69
- see here: http://www.bulls-club.de/wiki/index.php5?title=Kalender
- used versions: MediaWiki 1.16.0, PHP 5.2.14 (cgi), MySQL 5.0.67-1~ui40+2
maybe someone can give me an advice. thanks -- Mursilis 09:33, 11 January 2011 (UTC)
Calendar for planning leave - catering for approval & collisions
Any suggestions for which calendar is likely to be the best to start with to allow users to apply for leave, and have it approved?
I've been thinking of a few ways of doing this, but it probably makes sense to use a calendar as the main element.
Is it, by the way, easy to export calendar items in .ics format, and other calendar formats? If so, how?
- I haven't tried any of these, but a set of Semantic MediaWiki extensions should have all the features and more you need. E.g. Semantic Form to enter a vacation request, then another form to change Property:Has_approval or add Category:Approved_leave_requests. If you look at the demo, it can have different icons or colors for approved/unapproved. Maybe one of the other extensions can tweak its calendar display according to the category of calendar items. However, "anyone can edit a wiki", so only social pressure stops people from approving their own vacations. With most of these extensions, each calendar event is a wiki page, so you want to display page information in .ics/vCalendar format. SMW has an iCalendar Semantic Result Format, or you could write a complicated template that displays infobox parameters in .ics/vCalendar format. Hope this helps. -- S Page (WMF) (talk) 22:03, 18 July 2014 (UTC)
Where to find the templates mentioned in the second list entry?
- These seem to have gone for good. I just removed the entry to avoid future frustration. Cheers --[[kgh]] (talk) 13:06, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
Which extension https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:Translate&group=ext-calendar is about? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 03:31, 17 December 2016 (UTC)