Sunsetting Working Group/meeting notes/20171016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Review action items
- ACTION: Greg will mention lack of non-tech participation in follow-up email - DONE
- ACTION: Greg will clean up this proposal and put it in a google doc; will include preamble and the questions we would like them to answer - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_p109tpdDPgxBGmIkBeFKDCMXs_YWQrrTnYQsyl-Sl8/edit - DONE
- ACTION: Greg will share the proposal gdoc with this group - DONE
- Update on Victoria/Toby meeting
- tl;dr: won't happen until mid-Nov, shall we just make the document cleaned up enough (clear bolded/highlighted questions) to send for their review async?
- ACTION: Erika will talk with Toby tomorrow (10/17) about the proposal that's coming. (meeting shifted to 10/20)
Qs for Toby/Victoria:
- Are you ready to become a choke point at the end of the year/start of annual planning for decisions on decomm?
- Actually they are the choke point already, the ask is if the proposed signaling method makes things better/tolerable
- What information might you need to make decisions that the proposal does not address?
- Please buffer in annual plan for slack that can be applied to emerging issues