|Note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution under the CC0. See Public Domain Help Pages for more info.
It is possible to preload some contents with Flow. You can create a link with some parameters, and these parameters will preload the Title and the text fields.
To do this, you can use these two parameters on a Flow Board:
topiclist_preloadtitle=- will preload the Title field with the text you add after the =
topiclist_preload=- will preload the text field with a page (usually as subpage) that you call after the = (does not works with simple text)
- Preload "Welcome" on a new topic on Talk:Sandbox:
- Preload "Add title" on a new topic title and preload the content of a subpage (Talk:Sandbox/sub) in the text field:
- If there is no content on given page, nothing is preloaded.
It is not possible to preload the Summary at the moment.
It is not possible to preload Templates at the moment.
It is not possible to preload simple text on the message field:
topiclist_preload=Hello will not work.
- Do not translate the parameters
- Use magic words like canolicalurl or urlencode to be sure your link will work with special characters or spaces on your wiki.