Release status: stable
|Description||Splash skin for zaori.org|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Translate the Splash skin if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix;|
|Issues:||Open tasks · Report a bug|
Splash is a fixed-width fantasy-style skin with splattery stuff all over the place, and some rather odd spikey fonts for the banners.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadSkin( 'Splash' );
- Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the skin is successfully installed.
To users running MediaWiki 1.24 or earlier:
The instructions above describe the new way of installing skins using
wfLoadSkin(), since MediaWiki 1.25. If you need to install this skin in earlier versions, instead of
wfLoadSkin( 'Splash' );, you need to use:
(To run a skin on an earlier release, you may need to download the version of it tagged for that release from Special:SkinDistributor.)
Nothing special needs to be configured, uses the sidebar like other skins.
- 'site-banner' - Displayed banner for the site; defaults to the sitename
- 'global-links-menu' - Menu that can be set using similar syntax to the sidebar, and appears in the top-left above the banner if set
- 'content-footer' - Can be set to add a footer to the bottom of the content block, below the category links and whatnot