| Grey Vector|
Release status: unknown
|Description||Vector based grey (black and white) skin for MediaWiki. All styles in grey (black and white) tones, no blue.|
|Author(s)||Martin Lukas Terber, based on work from Abhi M Balakrishnan and Arcane21|
|Download|| Source Forge|
Translate the Grey Vector skin if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix;|
Vector based grey skin for MediaWiki
- Customized version of Skin:Vector and Darkvector
- Many background images are desaturized.
- Personal navigation links are moved to a drop down menu towards the right top corner.
- Download the zip file
- Extract it to MediaWiki skins directory
- Add the following line towards the end of LocalSettings.php file:
- Find $wgDefaultSkin in LocalSettings.php file and make Grey Vector as the default skin:
$wgDefaultSkin = "greyvector";