Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release status: stable
|Description||Easy-to-use gaming-oriented skin|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Example||Interface Messages Wiki|
|Translate the Gamepress skin if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix;|
|Issues:||Open tasks · Report a bug|
Gamepress is a MediaWiki skin ported from the free and open source, GPL-licensed WordPress theme with the same name.
The WordPress theme was written by Aleksandra Łączek and the MediaWiki port was done by $1 on 16 January 2014 for $2.
- Two navigation "portlets" — custom, drop-down based menu ($1) at the top of the page, and $2 as the right-hand sidebar
- Three (or four, depending on how you look at it — the red one is the default/base theme) themes:
- No logo image
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadSkin( 'Gamepress' );
- Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the skin is successfully installed.