Release status: stable
|Description||Focuses on putting your content in the foreground|
|Author(s)||Garrick van Buren, Jamie Thingelstad, Tom Hutchison|
Translate the Foreground skin if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix;|
The Foreground skin focuses on putting your content in the foreground. It supports responsive layouts and has classes predefined for Semantic MediaWiki. Built on Zurb's Foundation Framework (v4.3.2), a "mobile first" and advanced responsive front-end framework.
- MediaWiki on top and at the bottom, nothing but content in the middle.
- Useful Tabs. Built-in and responsive own tabs.
- Smart Typography. Choose the design of the text that you need.
- Grid Layout. Place your information efficiently on desktop and mobile devices
- Full support of Font Awesome (v4.3)
- Page actions for non-logged-in visitors.
- Show help and recent changes under tools.
- Alternate WikiName sets the top navbar name allowing you to abbreviate your wiki's name. Useful if your
$wgSitenameis long but you need to keep it for other purposes.
- Display an icon in the top navbar.
- Able to produce a meta tag with "X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" to force IE to use the latest browser engine. For instances when someone has their browser set in compatibility mode.
- Output the footer icons or suppress them showing only text.
- AddThis PubID to enable follow icons in the footer.
See the README file for information on how to install and configure this skin.