Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Vector based dark skin for MediaWiki|
|Author(s)||Abhi M Balakrishnan and Arcane21|
|Download|| Google Code|
Translate the Darkvector skin if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix;|
Vector based dark skin for MediaWiki
- Customized version of Skin:Vector
- Many background images are removed.
- Personal navigation links are moved to a drop down menu towards the right top corner.
- Borderless design
- The actual development started due to a user request in the now defunct MWUsers forum
- Download the zip file
- Extract it to MediaWiki skins directory
- Add the following line towards the end of LocalSettings.php file:
- Find $wgDefaultSkin in LocalSettings.php file and make DarkVector as the default skin:
$wgDefaultSkin = "darkvector";
- Extension:Theme - which has a dark theme for Vector, and is currently maintained.